Monday, August 22, 2011

Dear Baby Hugh, your 3years old now. getting to be a big boy. I  pray everyday that you find you're forever family, and I know they will love you, you're so adorable and I don't know who wouldn't love you. I have given you a nickname and its "winnie". you're a tough little cookie and Just reminded me of winnie the pooh. you're chubby little cheeks to you're tough little smile . I know your probably the most biggest cuddle bug in the world. I know you're a handsome little guy and I love you a bunch. If i could wrap my arms around you right now and give you Big kisses i would tell you how much you're loved. And how much of an amazing baby you are. I'm praying for Gods greatest will on you're life.                                                                                                                                  Love mama<3

No comments:

Post a Comment


New picture of my Winne<3