Thursday, August 25, 2011


Dear Lucille. you're my precious angel. I love you very much. you're heart is made of gold. God made you Amazing Just the way you are . I pray for you often knowing God will bless you with a forever family soon. Christ has nothing but the best planed for you're life. and I can't wait to see what you grow up to be. I know you're calm and very playful. the look on you're face in this picture tells me so much about you already. I want you to grow up knowing the Love Christ has for you. and that's what I will tell you every time I write. I love you and there will be no limit on how much I tell you I love you. because there is no such thing as a limit of love. you're precious smile chases the gray skies away. it brightens up my day. (Hugs kisses)!!!!!<3 XoXo She is very calm and quiet, not yet verbal.  She is so sweet! She needs a family soon        or she'll be transferred! Breaks my heart!         Love you bunches, mama<3

Update.. My lucy, her forever family found her this day I posted to her!!! I am so happy and blessed my heart has so much joy. I can't wait to meet her and her new family, Love you my precious lucybug!!<3

1 comment:

  1. Mariah, I just visited your precious blog! I read the original post you wrote for Lucy -it was August 25th!!! That was the day I found her!!! On August 25 my friend wrote the below article on her blog, which led me to Reece's Rainbow and that's when I found Lucy and our journey began!!! The Lord is answering your prayers!!! Thank you for your faithfulness!!
    http://tracieloux.wordpress.com/2011/08/25/a-birthday-gift-for-derek-loux/

    ReplyDelete


New picture of my Winne<3