Wednesday, January 23, 2013

 Dear little mr. bracken. Welcome to mama's heart. I am praying you find a family and you are loved like no other. The whole deal in russia wont stop you from getting a family our God is bigger then that. there is scripture that talks about it even and its Gods promise that you wont be an orphan. here is one John 14:18 I will NOT leave you as orphans, I WILL come to you. Gods promise♥ so you see? you have nothing to worry about God has a plan for your life and he wants nothing but the best for you. Mama loves you so much. I wish i could kiss and hug you. but i am doing it in my heart. you and the rest of these babies mean so much to me and i will fight in prayer to save you. PRAYER IS POWERFUL. one of my baby girls were where you are bubby. and i prayed for her none stop her name is lucy. she is now home with her new mommy and daddy and siblings. your time is coming you just hang in there and you'll see. I don't see how anyone couldnt love a precious face like yours. 

Love Mama<3

No comments:

Post a Comment


New picture of my Winne<3