Saturday, January 19, 2013

Dear my precious babies. mama Loves you so very much and i think about you guys every day. there is not a day that goes by I dont think of you. Life has just been crazy and i wish i could hold each and everyone of you in my arms and just show you everything was gonna be alright. I pray every day you(all) WILL find your forever families. tomorrow morning I go to church and i will say an extra prayer just for you guys you see its prayer month and we pray for a few hours on a sunday night. it makes a differance in the world. I know it does. because most of you have a family. and a friend is coming home with there forever baby. there for everything will be alright, you're mamma and daddys will be there to get all of you shortly. God has a plan for you guys I believe it with all my heart. I love you guys bunches<3 mwahh* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


New picture of my Winne<3